Bathroom Renovations Services
Leave Bathroom Renovations to the Pros
Complete Bathroom Renovations is a Winnipeg based bathroom renovation company. We give our customers value-for-money bathrooms in all styles using great designs and impeccably high quality levels of workmanship. We make it easy for our customers. We do all the work ourselves, there are no hassles, no delays and no extra costs, and we guarantee our work. In short, we’re committed to performing complete bathroom renovations.
Bathroom Remodelers of Winnipeg: Bathroom Renovation Services
When we discuss working on the bathroom, we often use the words remodeling and renovation. However, most people use the terms synonymously and refer to either for the same purpose.
However, there’s a significant difference between the two. Knowing about it is important for hiring the right contractors for the job.
Hence here are a few major differences between the two.
This is different from remodeling as you are making drastic changes to the layout or design of a room & also includes all major and minor improvements that help revive or increase the functionality of your bathroom. Renovations add quite a bit of value to your house if you plan to sell it sometime in the near future.
Check out this link to know more about the hazards of an outdated bathroom.
Remodeling means reconstruction. It’s like a makeover. Hence in a bathroom, it means replacing the fixtures, changing the design, and adding more features like a steam room, sauna, more windows and shower door, tub, etc.
The objective for most remodeling projects is to widen the space or expansion.
Hence the layout is changed.
To complete the look, Complete Shower Renovations also offer laundry renovations with our qualified licensed tradesmen. We can renovate any size laundry including benchtops, new wall tiling and flooring, plumbing and appliance installation.
Why Choose Bathroom Remodelers of Winnipeg?
Making a Bathroom Accessible for Disabled
We create an entire range of bathrooms from modern and contemporary designs that will impress your friends, to practical family bathrooms that are easy to clean and maintain. We can update your existing bathroom with new tiles, tap and electrical fittings, sinks, baths, toilets or showers. We can custom build a new bathroom in an existing space or demolish and build new walls to create new rooms. Bathroom Remodeling Winnipeg makes it easy for you.
Bathroom Renovation Ideas
We provide the best bathroom renovation services in Winnipeg. There are many bathroom renovation company all over the world. But choosing a brand-new look isn’t always easy, so we’ve gathered an array of bathroom design ideas from the hallowed pages of Architectural Digest and the equally hallowed digital pages of Clever—each filled with inspiring ideas for your own renovation —including relaxing tubs, glamorous vanities, and sleek showers.
- Space-Saving Vanities – The furniture that usually takes up the most room in a bath is the vanity. A double vanity in a small space can make it feel cramped. A single vanity or pedestal sink is a common choice for small baths. But if you need more than one sink, opt for a floating vanity with two sinks instead. You’ll get about the same top and storage space, but the openess underneath will make your bath feel bigger.
- Magical Mirrors – A mirror is an easy way to add the illusion of depth. A mirror reflects light, making your small bath feel brighter and lighter. If possible, hang mirrors facing a window to get the most out of any natural light coming in. Or place mirrors across from one another to give a feeling of infinte space.
- Bold Color – Bold color can be a powerful solution for a tiny bath, especially for an accent wall. Think vibrant blue walls balanced by a crisp white trim and simple fixtures.
- Open Shelving And Wall Storage – Clutter can quickly make any space feel smaller and less appealing. Put your walls to work with floating shelves, towel bars and hooks. Shelves make use of every inch of your space by storing and organizing everything from toiletries to towels. Hooks are great for hanging towels or robes out of sight on the back of a door.
- Shower Space – A bathtub or shower can create another “wall” in a bathroom, making it look even smaller. There are several things you can do to give the illusion of more space.
- Horizontal Or Vertical Tile – Small bathrooms can quickly feel tunnel-like. Trick the eye with horizontal or vertical lines. Horizontal lines will look like they are “pushing” the adjacent walls apart. Long, vertical lines of tile draw the eye up from the floor, giving the feeling that the ceiling is higher.
- Lighting – The brighter a space, the more spacious and inviting it can feel. Opt for light fixtures in reflective metals and with opaque shades. Place them near or in front of mirrors or choose lighted mirrors or medicine cabinets.
Where To Start Bathroom Renovation?
No matter if you go for a small, medium, or huge bathroom renovations, the first important thing you need to do is planning. You need to plan the desired design and budget for this project. Once you are done with the detailed plan, you can gradually put things into action.
Get a Free Quote
Ready to transform your space? Contact us today to turn your dream project into reality!
What our customer say
Get in touch with us
With our team of skilled professionals, we’re here to make that dream a reality. By filling out our form, you’ll take the first step towards creating the perfect bathroom space that suits your needs and style.